Caring for your swimwear appropriately is important and will ensure it remains in its best condition.
- Hand wash and rinse in cold water only.
- Lay flat out of direct sunlight to dry.
- Do not iron or tumble dry.
- Do not dry clean or wash in warm or hot water.
- Make sure that after leaving the beach all sand is removed from your swimwear as this can dry out the fabric.
- If swimming in chlorinated or salt water pools, be sure to thoroughly rinse swimwear immediately after use with cold water.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Do not leave your swimwear in direct sunlight as this may cause colours to fade.
Please note Ode & Rae are not responsible for and cannot accept returns of any damaged swimwear that is not cared for according to the above guidelines.