Social Media and Marketing Coordinator
Remote - London
Ode & Rae is looking for someone passionate about fashion, travel, sustainability and social media to join our team.
This person will primarily be responsible for managing our social media accounts and will spend their time curating our social media content, outbound marketing and managing influencer relationships.
- Produce high quality, engaging, original content that can be used cross-platform including for IG stories, reels, TikToks, Email, blog and digital ads
- Regularly analyse our social media performance and the competitor landscape, constantly iterating on what we are producing to facilitate consistent growth
- Help us create and manage a community strategy on social media
- Engage with and manage relationships with influencers and influencer marketing
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a strong understanding of trends & different social media platforms
- Have a strong aptitude for editing content across all formats and platforms
- Have a love of fashion, travel and lifestyle
- Have a strong knowledge of the influencer landscape
- Bring creativity and inspiration to everything they do
- Be extremely organised with good time management
- Have the ability to balance multiple tasks that may cross into many different areas of the business
- Have a desire to work in a startup and be an integral part of operating a small fashion brand
- Thrive in an environment where your opinion is encouraged and you have room to contribute and affect change in the business
- Want to work in a flexible working environment
No specific educational requirements, we just want someone creative, hard working and passionate!
Please apply by sending your CV and relevant social media handles to firstname.lastname@example.org.