Content Creator Agreement
Ode & Rae and the Content Creator agree:
1. Scope of Work. The Content Creator agrees to deliver (“Services”) as outlined on Schedule A - Schedule of Services, being referred to as the (“Schedule of Services”).
2. Term. This Agreement shall commence from the date the Schedule of Services is signed by both parties and shall continue until the scope of work defined in the Schedule of Services is completed (such period, as it may be extended or sooner terminated in accordance with the provisions of Section 4, being referred to as the ("Service Period")).
a. Service Cost. In consideration of the Services, Ode & Rae will pay the Content Creator the amount as outlined on the Schedule of Services, being referred to as the (“Service Cost”).
b. Expenses. The Content Creator will otherwise perform the Services at her own expense and use her own resources and equipment. The Content Creator acknowledges that the agreed upon Service Cost represents the Content Creator’s entire compensation with respect to this agreement and Ode & Rae shall have no other obligation for any other compensation to or expenses or costs incurred by the Content Creator in connection with the performance of its obligations under this agreement.
c. Payment. Ode & Rae shall pay to the Content Creator amounts as described in Section 3(a) and 3(b) within the timeframe outlined on the Schedule of Services, being referred to as (“Payment”).
4. Cancellation. This Agreement may be terminated prior to the end of the Service Period in the following manner: (a) by the non-breaching party, upon 48 hours prior written notice to the breaching party if one party has materially breached this Agreement; or, (b) at any time upon the mutual written consent of the both parties.
5. Collateral Details and Products. Ode & Rae will provide a gift voucher to the value outlined in the Schedule of Services, being referred to as (“Gift Voucher Value”), which must be used by the Content Creator to purchase products from www.odeandrae.com for the purpose of the Services. The gift voucher must be redeemed within seven days of issue, unless agreed in advance and outlined in the Schedule of Services. Ode & Rae shall provide the necessary content and briefing materials to enable the Content Creator to perform the Services.
6. Content Requirements and Obligations
a. The Content Creator shall create original content that will conform to the specifications and instructions of Ode & Rae.
b. The content should be compliant with the terms and conditions of the relevant social media platforms.
c. The Content Creator shall deliver the (“Deliverables”) by the (“Delivery Date”), as outlined in the Schedule of Services.
7. Copyright. Ode & Rae is the owner of all the copyright of the Deliverables. However, both parties are allowed to share it with their own respective channels. The Content Creator will not share any content that will violate the copyrights of third parties, and Ode & Rae will not request such sharing.
8. Proprietary Information. The Content Creator acknowledges that Content Creator’s relationship with Ode & Rae is one of high trust and confidence and that in the course of Content Creator's service to Ode & Rae, the Content Creator will have access to and contact with Proprietary Information. The Content Creator will not disclose any Proprietary Information to any person or entity other than employees of Ode & Rae or use or copy the same for any purposes (other than in the performance of the Services) without written approval by an officer of Ode & Rae, either before, during or after the Service Period, unless and until such Proprietary Information has become public knowledge without fault by the Content Creator.
a. Survival. Sections 5 through 8 shall survive the expiration or termination of this Agreement.
b. Use of Subcontractors. The Content Creator may use trusted contractors to complete components of the Content Creator’s obligations hereunder, provided that the Content Creator shall remain solely responsible for such contractors’ performance, that Ode & Rae shall have no obligation to such contractors and the use of such contractors shall not cause any increase in fees, costs or expenses that would otherwise be payable hereunder.
c. Entire Agreement. This Agreement (including the documents referred to herein) constitutes the entire agreement between Ode & Rae and the Content Creator and supersedes any prior understandings, agreements or representations by the parties, whether written or oral, with respect to the subject matter hereof.
d. Assignment. Neither party may assign or transfer this Agreement in whole or in part, nor any of the rights hereunder, without prior written consent of the other party.
e. Amendments. No amendment of any provision of this Agreement shall be valid unless the same shall be in writing and signed by each party.
f. Force Majeure. Neither party will be liable for any failure or delay in its performance under this Agreement due to any cause beyond its reasonable control, including acts of war, acts of God, earthquake, flood, fire, embargo, riot, sabotage, or failure of third party power or telecommunications networks, provided that the delayed party: (a) gives the other party prompt notice of such cause and (b) uses its reasonable commercial efforts to promptly correct such failure or delay in performance.